Annual General Assembly
28 January 2020, 19:00 - 21:00
7240 Clark, 2nd Floor, Montreal
We are pleased to invite you to our Annual General Meeting on Tuesday, January 28, 2020, from 7 to 9 pm. Open to all members and to anyone wishing to become a member. Do not hesitate to bring a friend or acquaintance who would be interested in digital arts. Everyone is welcome!
- Review of activities for the year 2018-2019
- Financial Statements 2018-2019
- Presentation of the new Eastern Bloc space
- Sight & Sound Festival 2020
Renew your membership! here online or in person during the General Assembly (cash, cheque or credit card).during the General Assembly (cash or cheque accepted).
- Student price : $40 I Regular price : $50
- Advantages: reduced price on workshops + reduced price on gallery rental and equipment + Free entrance to La Fonderie Darling + Right to vote at the General Assembly
Donation / Any donation, large or small, is greatly appreciated and helps keep Eastern Bloc's ongoing activities going!