- Assisting with translation for artists projects descriptions and biographies (french towards english, and english towards french)
- Proofreading and corrections of various texts
- Occasional assistance with the redaction of basic documentation
The candidate must possess the following skills and qualities:
- Basic understanding of or keen interest in communication
- Experience or interest in translating artistics contents
- Familiarity with Office and Google Drive
- Excellent ability in writing in French and English
- Punctuality & efficiency to meet deadline
- Ability to work in a team (in-person or remotely)
Familiarity with artistic milieu (an asset)
This internship program is unpaid, last a total of 6 months and require require an engagement of 7 to 10 hours per week. Applications are accepted year round! The candidates may work from home or at the Eastern Bloc office.
The intern will work alongside our Artistic Coordinator and learn through a peer mentorship approach. Please send CV and letter of intent to email@example.com, as well as a sample of translation English-French and French-English. Using artistic related content is an asset!